Sidebar & Widget Manager WordPress Plugin V 3.9, Get full control over Layouts, Page Content, Sidebars and Widgets
Add custom sidebars on the left & right of the content of your pages & posts. This works best in full width page templates. They have such template included if your theme does not have it.
Content sidebars can be set up for all pages and these settings can be overridden for each page individually.
Adding widgets on pages is a very flexible way to build your own unique page layout. You layouts will be responsive. Easy, fun, no coding.
The widgets in sidebars widget areas with horizontal alignment will be arranged in a row next to each other lined up on the same line. Such widget areas are fluid and very flexible. The widget area width will be equally divided between all widgets in this widget area. Horizontal alignment is usually used on widgetized pages.
- Create as many custom sidebars as you need
- Create your responsive column layout with the OTW Grid Manager
- Insert the new sidebars in the columns
- Custom Responsive page layouts – widgetize a page, drop widgets in page content area
- Drag and drop OTW Grid Manager – build responsive layouts in seconds!
- Replace any theme sidebar with a custom one on any set of pages
- Widget visibility – display any widget on or hide it from any page
- Supports any kind of content Pages, Page templates, Posts, Categories, Tags, Archives, Custom post types, home, front, 404, search, etc.
- OTW Content Sidebars
- WooCommerce plugin support
- User roles – Display sidebars and widgets based on User role
- Optimized performance for large WP installations.