Risen church theme for WordPress has the features a church website needs – a mobile-friendly responsive design, sermon archive, photo and video gallery, church events (recurring), support for multiple locations, staff profiles and church news. The sermon archive is complete with the ability for visitors to search for audio, video and text sermons by category, tag, date and speaker. Sermon podcasting is built-in. Risen has a Retina-ready design and powerful customization options that make it easy to change the theme’s colors, fonts and background.
- Responsive design using HTML5 and CSS3 styling
- Theme Options powered by Options Framework
- Custom Colors (light or dark appearance, main, link and background color)
- Custom Background
- Homepage has Responsive Slider (supports video), intro message, featured boxes and widget areas
- Sermon Podcasting support is built-in (documentation included for iTunes setup)
- Support for Multiple Locations with map and directions
- Search Results for posts, pages, sermons, photos, videos, events, locations and staff.
- Contact Form with multiple recipients and reCAPTCHA anti-spam support.
- Widget Sidebars for regular pages, blog, sermons, gallery, events, staff, locations and contact
- Responsive Shortcodes for buttons, tabs, accordion, columns, boxes, quotes, maps and contact form
- WordPress Embeds extended for responsive videos
- Custom Menu support for header (with dropdowns) and footer
- Customizable Footer (menu, address, phone, copyright)